Pen Jinhao 159
Ink: Diamine Registrar’s Blue-Black
Paper: Clairfontaine Classic Notebook from the Goulet Pens Notebook Sampler
Coffee: Starbucks Fall Blend ( A birthday treat!)
November 7, 2014 is Fountain Pen Day! FPD falls on the first Friday of November each year.
In honor of Fountain Pen Day, I have several workhouse pens inked up for the day’s work.
- For my pocket, the Lanbitou Pocket Missle with Noodler’s 54th Mass ink.
- For correspondence, a Retro 1951 Lincoln with Diamine Ancient Copper.
- For notes & lists, a Jinhao 159 with Diamine Registrar’s.
- For signing wedding papers tomorrow (I’m the officiant), a Nemosine Singularity with Noodler’s Black.
- And, because it was inked and ready to go, a Pilot Metropolitan with Noodler’s Black.
Fountain Pen Day Giveaway
To celebrate Fountain Pen Day 2014, I’m giving away a Jinhao x450 Fountain Pen to one Pens ‘n’ Coffee reader. To enter, leave a comment on this post. You can earn an additional entry by tweeting a link to this post.
The giveaway will start on Fountain Pen Day and conclude in one week, at noon on Friday, November 14. Good luck to you!
UPDATE: And the winner is …